weight tracker

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Anatomy of HG progression

I have been having some hormonal problems recently (for which I had now-moot bloodwork done, actually) and figured I was experiencing a "monthly delay" because of those issues. I didn't really think I was pregnant, but took a test just to ease my mind. It was negative. Fast forward 10 days and I'm driving into town and notice that my bad habit of chewing the inside of my cheek is suddenly disgusting to me. Weird, I think, so while I'm at the store I pick up another test. Got home, and surprise! I'm pregnant.


And if I'm being very honest, which I will be on this blog, those two pink lines are the scariest things I've ever seen. I've done this three times, I know how it goes. It's begun already.

The test was taken Saturday February 23rd. By Monday the 25th I was experiencing nausea in the morning until around 10 and in the evening from sundown until I went to sleep. My sense of smell has also increased in sensitivity, which will amplify feelings of nausea in a week or two.



No comments:

Post a Comment